Join us for this 2-Day Wilderness First Aid Course with Bobbie Foster from Foster Calm.
In addition to a half day of outdoor scenario practice of first aid and leadership skills, this class focuses on practicing skills and covering: patient assessment, shock and bleeding, head and spinal injuries, wounds, musculoskeletal injuries, heat and cold illnesses and much more. Gain some good tools and knowledge to handle a wilderness first aid emergency.
- Dates: February 25 & 26, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Checks can be made payable to ‘ACORN Partners in Education’ and mailed to PO Box 104, Point Arena CA 95468. Payment by PayPal also available here.
- Location: Windy Hollow Farm, Point Arena
- Class size is limited to 18 participants.
- Successful completion of class includes a 3 year Wilderness First Aid certificate.
Offered in partnership with ACORN and Better Place Forests.