Join us for this 2-Day Wilderness First Aid Course with Bobbie Foster from Foster Calm.
In addition to a half day of outdoor scenario practice of first aid and leadership skills, this class focuses on practicing skills and covering: patient assessment, shock and bleeding, head and spinal injuries, wounds, musculoskeletal injuries, heat and cold illnesses and much more. Gain some good tools and knowledge to handle a wilderness first aid emergency.
Bobbie Foster has been involved in outdoor recreation since 1987. She has been current as a Wilderness First Responder since that time and as an EMT since 1999. Bobbie has been teaching wilderness first aid classes since 1994 and started Foster Calm with Foster Atwood in 2001.
- Dates: February 25 & 26, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Cost: $150. (Checks can be made payable to ‘ACORN Partners in Education’ and mailed to PO Box 104, Point Arena CA 95468. Payment by PayPal also available here.)
- Location: Woven Light Studio, Point Arena
- Class size is limited to 24 participants.
- Successful completion of class includes a 3-year Wilderness First Aid certificate.
Offered in partnership with ACORN and Better Place Forests.