THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR PARTNERS WHO MADE THIS GUIDE POSSIBLE!
- Pomo language contributions by Sal Martinez, Manchester-Point Arena Band of Pomo Indians.
- Guide reviewed by California Department of Fish and Wildlife.
- Point Arena-Stornetta Lands managed by Bureau of Land Management’s Ukiah Field Office.
- California’s marine protected areas are managed as a statewide network through the MPA Management Program.
- Support for ACORN’s environmental stewardship program, Students Protecting the Coast, provided by Friends of Point Arena-Stornetta Lands, Conservation Lands Foundation, Coastal Quest and the Ocean Protection Council.
- Land and marine ecosystem illustrations by Point Arena artist Erin Kirchner.
- Wildlife and landscape photos by Point Arena photographer Michael Beattie.
- Graphic design by David Gilmore.
- Naturalist Guide writing and editing by Ben Duggan and Jennifer Ketring, ACORN Partners in Education.